Second hand shops?

Can anyone reccomend a decent second hand shop for a cooker. Just need one to be able to tide me over till can afford a new one

Try the Heart Foundation shop in Crystal Peaks. I have a feeling there's one somewhere else too. They sell all kinds of second hand items including cookers.

DART at crookes. I've had many a washing machine and fridge/freezer from them over the years.

There's a new one on Hackenthorpe shops. It looks quite good. I've not been in yet but will at some point.

Theres a 2nd hand place on London Rd, just after LowFields Primary.

What about sheffield freecycle or the sales area here? Just as other suggestions.

theres a place on queens road that sells second hand goods i cant think of the name but its across from b&q and the asda etc..

also at the bottom of maltravers road s2 theres a unit that sells things to :thumbsup:

There's a new one on Hackenthorpe shops. It looks quite good. I've not been in yet but will at some point.

I think it's called Glad Ragz. They mainly do clothes but do have the odd large item.