Ebola - God cured me!

yes !

“I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the malediction; and you must CHOOSE life in order that you may keep alive.”—DEUTERONOMY 30:19.

1 John 2:17

Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but the one who DOES the will of God remains forever.

Edited by kingdom

yes !

“I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the malediction; and you must CHOOSE life in order that you may keep alive.”—DEUTERONOMY 30:19.

Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but the one who DOES the will of God remains forever.

Yet on the other end you can't have blood transfusions, weird.

Edited by SnailyBoy

yes !

no because he knows what you will chose

So who's right?

the bible quotes tell you he who believes in and knows Jesus shall have life

I'm an atheist so don't believe in any God.

I've chosen life, and you still haven't said if I'm to suffer in all eternity for this.

Once again, endless bible quotes, written by men with agendas, are not answers to anything.

Once again, the bible as evidence for the existence of God, 100% fails any credibility test which could be applied by a first year history degree student.

I'm an atheist so don't believe in any God.

I've chosen life, and you still haven't said if I'm to suffer in all eternity for this.

Once again, endless bible quotes, written by men with agendas, are not answers to anything.

Once again, the bible as evidence for the existence of God, 100% fails any credibility test which could be applied by a first year history degree student.

The easiest way to answer the question are you to suffer for all eternity for not wanting to worship the God of the bible is best answered by the bible wouldnt you think ?

(Eccl. 9:5, 10)

“The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all . . . All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in Sheol, the place to which you are going.”

if you were conscious of "nothing at all " wouldnt that include any sort of suffering ?

notice it uses the expression sheol (hebrew) which literally means grave, in greek it is rendered haides which also means grave .

as we have said this was written Before Christ ! old testament law is different to new testament law ! we are living under the grace of Jesus ding for our sins so that we can have a relationship with him the old testament bares witness to this as much is proficiency that is also confirmed in the new testament

Did Jesus actually say it's OK to eat shellfish now?

The Ten Commandments are Old Testament law too, is it OK to kill & commit adultery now?

How do you know which parts of the Bible still apply?

Edited by anywebsite

Did Jesus actually say it's OK to eat shellfish now?

The Ten Commandments are Old Testament law too, is it OK to kill & commit adultery now?

How do you know which parts of the Bible still apply?

Its not like that at all but its been explained over and over the gospel is simple