Should anti-tattoo discrimination be illegal?

If they have a dress code then they are more than likely priced far too steep for me and in all probability their menu is such that I would not wish to eat there anyway... if I were prepared to be ripped off.

Expensive fine dining restaurants that enforce a strict dress code don't rip off their customers, otherwise nobody would dine there. Like anything else, you get what you pay for. Don't you like eating wonderful food in a beautiful setting? Nobody is getting ripped off.

But to say they would refuse people for having visible tattoos is ridiculous.

It really isn't. You can't have a man with a tattoo of a spider on his neck or face sitting in full view of your other patrons, it would put them off their food and seriously lower the tone of the joint. Classy not trashy.

Do you know what I saw the other day, some lovely wedding photos, completely ruined by one of the guests, a "lady" who had a very large cleavage all on show and one of her boobs had a huge tattoo on it. WHO ALLOWS THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THE HOUSE! I blame the parents.

Mod Note:

As this thread has come to its end, closing.

Thank you

Edited by alternageek