2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Anyone recommend a joiner/kitchen fitter that is able to fit a kitchen end Nov/early Dec?

Another recommendation for the S6 handyman, Leepy (07946237432). He changed our kitchen tap and fixed a toilet flush for us for a very reasonable price and was extremely friendly and efficient.

Can anyone recommend someone to sand and varnish a floor? Some minor repairs to floorboards required too. Been let down by one tradesman who seems to have gone AWOL. Would like it done before xmas.

Can anyone recommend someone to sand and varnish a floor? Some minor repairs to floorboards required too. Been let down by one tradesman who seems to have gone AWOL. Would like it done before xmas.

Hi I'm fully booked up until March, but I can recommend p-and-d decorator his number is 07904 341402 he might be able to help you out. Just out of interest who was it that that let you down and gone AWOL would it be another forum member by any chance???

EDIT BY MOD TO SAY

no naming and shaming it is against Forum rules thanks

Edited by Plain Talker
no naming and shaming

Hi

I'm a builder due to start a full refurb of a property in Sheffield. Potentially all rooms will go back to brick and I'm wondering if anybody will take on this initial part of the project for me?

Effectively 3 or 4 people knocking off and skip filling for a couple of weeks.

If anyone knows or can recommend someone then please get in touch.

Trustworthy, hardworking, and punctual would be great too!

Many thanks

Someone's graffiti'd our gable wall, unpleasant stuff, want it removing and anti-graffiti coating put on urgently, can anyone recommend please?

Hi I'm fully booked up until March, but I can recommend p-and-d decorator his number is 07904 341402 he might be able to help you out. Just out of interest who was it that that let you down and gone AWOL would it be another forum member by any chance???

I'm working with a guy who seems great. Certainly knows his stuff and has a good client list to prove it.

Not seen the final product yet but no doubts it's going to be great.

Clean, tidy, professional.

Sheffield Floor Sanding Co.

Richard 07946 678874

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 22:49 ----------

Hi

I'm a builder due to start a full refurb of a property in Sheffield. Potentially all rooms will go back to brick and I'm wondering if anybody will take on this initial part of the project for me?

Effectively 3 or 4 people knocking off and skip filling for a couple of weeks.

If anyone knows or can recommend someone then please get in touch.

Trustworthy, hardworking, and punctual would be great too!

Many thanks

Hi Ian

I can't seem to reply to you but I'd be keen to talk further. The job is due to start in 2/3 weeks hopefully. Could you text me maybe? 07730203004.

Cheers.

Someone's graffiti'd our gable wall, unpleasant stuff, want it removing and anti-graffiti coating put on urgently, can anyone recommend please?

Please feel fee to get in touch on 07904341402 Paul

We highly recommend S6 handyman we have used him for a number of jobs including putting laminate flooring in flat. He always returns our calls, gives an honest estimate for work he does and when he can do the work, with non of this fobbing off. We can leave him in the flat to do the work. We have also recommended him to others which he has done work for. Cannot recommend him enough.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a joiner that can give me a price to put in some doors and shelves into an alcove at home. I am in the S21 area.

Cheers,

Gareth

Anyone looking for a good roofer, I've just had Dan and Zak (07703 393054) to re do my outhouse roof as it was in a fairly bad state, they've done an excellent job, cleaned up after themselves and have even sent me videos of their work showing progress each day, can't recommend them enough

Just to place a recommendation for Dan Campbell, did our flat roof 2 months ago, replaced it with fibreglass roof, did a good job, cleared the site, gave a fair quote for the work, charged what he quoted. Highly satisfied and would definately use again.