2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

I need someone who is recommended to fix door slammers and smoke alarm and bathroom fan to comply with building regs inspection. Work needs to be done urgently. Recommendations please. Thanks

Hi Im looking for recommendations for someone to service my boiler, as far as Im aware its never been serviced (its approx 5 years old) Also I need someone to look at my gas cooker as thats not working properly either so someone who could do both would be ace

Hi Im looking for recommendations for someone to service my boiler, as far as Im aware its never been serviced (its approx 5 years old) Also I need someone to look at my gas cooker as thats not working properly either so someone who could do both would be ace

Hi what boiler do you have?

Also what's the issues with the cooker?.

Regards Jonathan

Hi what boiler do you have?

Also what's the issues with the cooker?.

Regards Jonathan

Its an Ideal boiler and the problem with the cooker is it was moved slightly to put some new flooring down and ever since the hob wont work the oven and grill are fine

I just want to recommend Jeff of Joinery Solutions. He has recently fitted us some new doors, skirting and architraves. He is very reliable, does a fab job, good value and is a very clean worker. This is the third time we have used him and members of my family have also used him. His mobile is 07861 379796, give him a call.

I'm urgently looking for a recommendation for an experienced Karndean flooring tile fitter who will fix approx. 3.5 sqm of a customer's own supplied Karndean in a refurbished bathroom. All of the well-thought of/major local flooring companies I've contacted so far (e.g. Gilberts/Mintons/Balfours/Pyramid) will only fit materials they supply themselves currently.

Have also contacted MG Flooring & JS Flooring but haven't had a response as yet.

Thanks.

My sincere thanks to Matt Burrell and Kaan from MJB ELECTRICAL for an excellent job of doing a full rewire of the electrical system of our house.

I gladly recommend MJB ELECTRICAL for their professional work and best of all, a very affordable price and completion in the quoted time period.

Thanks guys, it's a pleasure dealing with you.

G. Zorbas

:)

MJB ELECTRICAL

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

mjbelectricalservices@gmail.com

Edited by gzorbas

Thanks for the recommendation any problems would be more than happy to assist

Good luck in the house

Matt

My sincere thanks to Matt Burrell and Kaan from MJB ELECTRICAL for an excellent job of doing a full rewire of the electrical system of our house.

I gladly recommend MJB ELECTRICAL for their professional work and best of all, a very affordable price and completion in the quoted time period.

Thanks guys, it's a pleasure dealing with you.

G. Zorbas

:)

MJB ELECTRICAL

http://www.mjb-electricalservices.co.uk

mjbelectricalservices@gmail.com

I just want to recommend Jeff of Joinery Solutions. He has recently fitted us some new doors, skirting and architraves. He is very reliable, does a fab job, good value and is a very clean worker. This is the third time we have used him and members of my family have also used him. His mobile is 07861 379796, give him a call.

hi thank you Janet kind regards jeff

Massive recommendation for JF Plumbing, Jonathon came out and serviced my boiler he was punctual and professional and I would have no hesitation recommending him

Massive recommendation for JF Plumbing, Jonathon came out and serviced my boiler he was punctual and professional and I would have no hesitation recommending him

Thank you for the kind words.

Regards Jonathan