Loom Band Watch

Hi

Does anyone know how to make the loom band watch with a single hole? I can only find the hole watch on youtube.

TIA

how do you mean? the watch has only one hole on each side?

Yes one hole each side but the only videos I can find are for watches with three holes each side

Ive no idea Im trying to find out too. where did you buy your watch from?

I make loom band bracelets and sell them for the autistic society Id love to find out hoe to do the single watch if you found/find out would you mind posting a link or letting me know how to do it please and if find out Ill let you know too?

I cant find instructions but after a while of searching ive a photo of one with the strap spread out, looks just like a simple bracelet patter. I hope it helps :) *press the viewing arrows once to the right to show the picture of the watch un hopcked and laid flat out on a table*

http://jane.com/deal/12524/rainbow-loom-watch-kit#

Edited by Chazndave

Hi

I have done a simple bracelet, it was attaching to the watch I couldn't figure. I have just looped a band through each side and attached to the bracelet with a clips. If anyone finds a better way I will redo it.