Crime does pay!!

Sure dose lads been on the rob since posted this blog and he's made thousands lol. Worst thing can happen to him seen as he's a fitst time offender will be comuntiy service and get a job with me lol

I can literally hear your knuckles dragging along the floor.

no they do not have to apply for the jobs! There given to them on a silver plate. So if anyone is out of work all you have to do is go out steel something or sell drugs get caught and then look forward to your new status Employed!!

So of this is such a great option to take, then why not advice your son to follow your advice?

Would you be posting and complaining about this if you had used your inside contacts to get your son the job? Dont you think that's an unfair advantage over job seekers who dont have their dads working there?

So of this is such a great option to take, then why not advice your son to follow your advice?

Would you be posting and complaining about this if you had used your inside contacts to get your son the job? Dont you think that's an unfair advantage over job seekers who dont have their dads working there?

in my eyes family comes before random criminals dont know about yours

in my eyes family comes before random criminals dont know about yours

But it does make you rather a hypocrite. The reason your are complaining is that ex offenders seem to have an advantage greater than your own influence. You are quite willing to use your own inside influence to get your son a job. You dont give a fig about normal job hunters who dont have that advantage.

I wish my dad tried to get me a job on a tip... Thanks dad...

oooohhhh look at this one, we've got a princess in our midst, someone is too good for the tip. Jobs are hard to come by Jay :rolleyes: , you should be grateful at a shot working at the tip.

Unskilled jobs for unskilled workers are hard to come by. People need to realise its 2014 and the steel works and pits are not going to Reopen... Sheffield has thousands of skilled very well paid jobs available..