Mansfield road traffic

The cameras are high up and where the new traffic lights have been placed before you can cut across to the left hand lane.

They look like infrared ones.im hoping they arent in use yet!

The cameras are high up and where the new traffic lights have been placed before you can cut across to the left hand lane.

They look like infrared ones.im hoping they arent in use yet!

My bold.

The enforcement started on 14th April I think.

There wasnt one before. It was a new addition they made when they did the road 'improvements'. They did post signs saying a camera would be in force. This was around 2 weeks prior to them being switched on if memory serves.

If its not the Embassy its the road layout, if I was you I'd move away from the area as its sending you mad!!

I second that! was just thinking the exact same thing :thumbsup:

I don't pass that way very often, just some advance info I thought would be helpful.

Don't worry, Hal9001 was just trying to be awkward. I think the times are 07:30 - 09:30 & 16:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday, I could be wrong & I'm sure someone will be along soon to correct me. But it's only a couple of hours in a morning and evening.

I think the evening hours are 16.30 to 18.30.

Isnt the guideline that there should be signs warning that a camera is in use?

There are signs on Mansfield Road & Woodhouse Road stating they are in use. Couldn't tell you about the roads that join Mansfield Road further up as I don't use them.

Don't worry, Hal9001 was just trying to be awkward. I think the times are 07:30 - 09:30 & 16:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday, I could be wrong & I'm sure someone will be along soon to correct me. But it's only a couple of hours in a morning and evening.

Cheers for that mate. It'd help if they kept em consistent, sure there's some that are enforced on the weekends.

Cheers for that mate. It'd help if they kept em consistent, sure there's some that are enforced on the weekends.

Whats the point of enforcing empty bus lanes at the weekend? Read the signs next to the bus lanes, it isn't difficult.

Although saying that, it is for some people, the looks I get from them as I sail past them in empty bus lanes outside of the restricted times is a wonder to behold.

Must admit ive not seen a sign on mansfield road stating that cameras are in use.

The section near the firestation?