FOUND - small thin, very young tabby and white cat

Just for your information green-veggie, I can't see that link so the privacy settings may not allow Snagglepuss to see it either.

Thanks Medusa, She contacted me and I sent her another link by PM. Unfortunately it's not my kittie. :-(

Update on this little fella, no owner has come forward to claim him and as virtually all rescues or shelters are full to bursting with abandoned ones, we have decided to keep him. Well it was a no brainer really, as he has settled in here really well and is such a lovely little kitty. He has also bonded really well with my 2 other cats, so we have called him Spud and next on the agenda will be to arrange the removal of his pair of very large plums :-)

Glad that cat found loving home :)

What a lovely story sounds like this little man is going to have a brilliant life with you glad there's people like you out there. Well done xx

You're an angel Snaggle. Another very lucky little kit. :D

Update on this little fella, no owner has come forward to claim him and as virtually all rescues or shelters are full to bursting with abandoned ones, we have decided to keep him. Well it was a no brainer really, as he has settled in here really well and is such a lovely little kitty. He has also bonded really well with my 2 other cats, so we have called him Spud and next on the agenda will be to arrange the removal of his pair of very large plums :-)

:banana::banana::banana::clap: well done, he's so lucky x

Well done for taking care of this young cat.

It sounded doomed without your intervention.

Have you had it scanned for a microchip?

x

He's not microchipped, which isn't a surprise really as he isn't neutered either :-)