Infamous Balti King

jerryboy

Tony Hussain, the Balti King himself, puts much of his success down to the hard work of his team. Tony offers a personal service, being on first name terms with most of his regular customers. He offers a welcoming and friendly service so that not only do you get a fantastic meal but you can rely upon the excellent service of the waiters to make your evening something special. Balti King is proud of their approach to team-work and in a similar vein sponsors many of the local rugby, hockey and football clubs, the photographs of which adorn the walls of the restaurant together with the numerous celebrities who have dined there. Tony’s support of local teams and organisations represents his sense of community spirit. This has earned him many regulars at the restaurant and it is easy to see how he retains their custom. His watchful eye over his team of waiters and his attention to detail ensures the continued comfort and happiness of all those he plays host to.10/10

Tony Hussain, the Balti King himself, puts much of his success down to the hard work of his team. Tony offers a personal service, being on first name terms with most of his regular customers. He offers a welcoming and friendly service so that not only do you get a fantastic meal but you can rely upon the excellent service of the waiters to make your evening something special. Balti King is proud of their approach to team-work and in a similar vein sponsors many of the local rugby, hockey and football clubs, the photographs of which adorn the walls of the restaurant together with the numerous celebrities who have dined there. Tony’s support of local teams and organisations represents his sense of community spirit. This has earned him many regulars at the restaurant and it is easy to see how he retains their custom. His watchful eye over his team of waiters and his attention to detail ensures the continued comfort and happiness of all those he plays host to.10/10

Have you got some kind of investment in this dive? Most of you post's seem to be about this dump. 10/10 for trying to make it sound good though!

No i can not fault it how ever a re vamp of the inside will not go a miss but i love the food service. price The staff can not help you enough not saying there is no other good places to go in sheffield but havening tried them all i have a better night here.

seems to be very popular at weekends so i am not the only one

Have you got some kind of investment in this dive? Most of you post's seem to be about this dump. 10/10 for trying to make it sound good though!

Yeah, he must be an employee. He's on first name terms....until you try and claim a discount voucherm, then suddenyl the bill actually RISES, and the atmosphere turns decidedly frosty.

Will never be returning.

Yeah, he must be an employee. He's on first name terms....until you try and claim a discount voucherm, then suddenyl the bill actually RISES, and the atmosphere turns decidedly frosty.

Will never be returning.

I know someone that used to supply him, he was always wanting things for next to nothing. Makes you wonder what quality the meat is if he wants supplies for next to nothing as well. But when my friend went in for a meal he wouldn't knock him a penny of the bill.

Seriously, do you have some sort of vested interest in Balti King? This is like a PR statement or something cut-and-pasted from their website.

Whenever someone posts a complaint about Balti King, you come back with "Well I've never had any problems there - 10/10", as though your own personal experiences invalidate those of others.

Reading some of the real complaints that others have had with this place, I doubt that photographs adorning the walls, celebrity diners and sponsoring local football teams is any consolation.

I have never had a problem with balti king always mark it 10/10

Doubt whether you have ever been to a proper restaurant? 10/10 for Balti King!!!!!! I would never do that even if I would have owned it.

Horrible place for a meal. May suit people who are very drunk or don't care what they are eating.

And if so many people are reporting, its not a one time thing.

there are better ones in sheffield, go for them.

I got to be honest, I have been once and found the staff rude, unprofessional and the food was bland.

I like a curry and there are some great ones in Sheffield. Butlers balti House is good and the Bangla Cottage at Hillsborough too.

I will not be darkening the doors of Balti King again.

Archived