Vodafone problems?? Are you having any?

It's still not fine in Dronfield.

I was on Dronfield bottom today with a full signal,I live at Coal Aston and my GF at Dronfield Woodhouse we have never had an issue.

Have you checked your phone is working correctly?

I was on Dronfield bottom today with a full signal,I live at Coal Aston and my GF at Dronfield Woodhouse we have never had an issue.

Have you checked your phone is working correctly?

The following thread on Vodafone's eforum is now 11 pages long and has been going since Feb and still is and nope it's not my phone.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network-Queries/S18-Dronfield-Derbyshire/td-p/1951282/page/2

Vodafone will blame everybody but themselves, lee Vodafone doesn't do a thing, just passes it on, same problems in Sheffield aswell, the solution is to change provider, it worked for me, Vodafone power to you my a**e. worst phone company there is !!

Hi Blue Monk,

Thanks for making me aware of the difficulties you're having.

Having checked our network status checker here, I can see that we're carrying out some maintenance work on the 3G network in your area. This should be completed by 6am on 30 April.

As you're having difficulties with calls as well, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps here.

If steps 1-6 don't resolve things for you, post the template from step 7 on our eForum so we can investigate this further.

Hi maggidee,

I'm sorry to read about your dissatisfaction with the level of service you received when you visited our Crystal Peaks store.

If you'd like me to get this addressed, could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Hi Unisol,

Thanks for confirming that things are resolved for you.

Hi sarz39,

Having checked S6 I can confirm that some maintenance work was carried out on the 3G network on 3 April.

To find out more information on any future planned enhancements for your area you can check your full post on our coverage checker here.

Hi brookes1 and DPL7,

According to our network status checker, we're carrying out maintenance work on the 3G network in the S3 area. This should be completed by 6am on 30 April.

As you're having difficulties with calls as well, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps here.

If steps 1-6 don't resolve things for you, post the template from step 7 on our eForum so we can investigate this further.

Hi caz7,

Rest assured that we're working on the problems currently being experienced in Dronfield and will be providing an update here once more information is available.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Edited by Lee_Vodafone

Hi caz,

Rest assured that we're working on the problems currently being experienced in Dronfield and will be providing an update here once more information is available.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Lee can you confirm what sort of compensation will be given for the lack of service for the last 6 weeks?

Edited by caz7
removed quote

Hi Plain Talker,

Apologies for overlooking your initial post in the thread.

To enable us to look into your concerns further, could you also follow the steps on our eForum here?

Hi caz7,

We’ll be able to offer line rental refunds once the issue is resolved. This will be for the confirmed amount of time the site was unavailable.

Once it's fixed, could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK