Parallel parking at its worst

I've seen some incredible parallel parking over the years and more recently from a woman at work who can't seem to reserve properly into a parking space as she turns the steering wheel the wrong way every single time, most funny, not so for the cars between her mind.

Today an Asian guy came up our road and he has never passed his test, its simply not possible as the space was around 20-25 feet long and he did an absolute joke of reversing his tiny Suzuki Alto into it. I wish I had filmed the episode and posted it online for the world to see, it took him about 11 minutes to abandon the car in the parking space. By abandon I mean half on the pavement and the other half across into the road thus blocking the road.

Any one else had any similar experiences??? or is it just me....:roll:

Google YPLAC

Nuff said

So you've seen a "woman" who can't "reserve" (your spelling not mine) and also an "Asian" guy who can't park either How about examples of white males that you've witnessed who can't park properly either?

what's your problem with white males?

And if your going to critique the spelling, maybe you should sort your punctuation out!

My mum had a friend *gender undefined* who did the steer the same way when reversing thing. I have never been so scared in my life when they had to park next to a canal in a local town. I actually asked to leave the car 'so I could go and pay at the meter'. I genuinely didn't think they'd be able to park it. Took them less than ten seconds and laughingly she said: "I always wind your mum up with that, it is funny how she responds."

So you've seen a "woman" who can't "reserve" (your spelling not mine) and also an "Asian" guy who can't park either How about examples of white males that you've witnessed who can't park properly either?

What you being racist for?

Google YPLAC

Nuff said

I love YPLAC, they should issue cards to members so they can pop one on the window of a car they spot parked like a .... directing them to the site that their car is now part of. :hihi:

I don't run it now due to the hassle I got but I set a website/facebook page up called Inconsiderate Parkers where people could submit photos of bad parkers. I actually had some cards printed too which people could leave on windscreens.

It is like YPLAC but I wanted it less abusing and more about trying to make a change than insulting people

I love YPLAC, they should issue cards to members so they can pop one on the window of a car they spot parked like a .... directing them to the site that their car is now part of. :hihi:

They sell them in their shop ;)

what's your problem with white males?

And if your going to critique the spelling, maybe you should sort your punctuation out!

I have no problems with white males you numpty