Any witnesses today

Im sorry Leather Man, i completely disagree with you on this. I am NOT a violent person, but if i saw a grown man, spit in a child's face i do not think i would be able to control my anger, and i believe it would have been fully justified to make it so he couldn't open his mouth to spit on anyone ever again.

Totally agree Conor

Totally agree Conor

Am in complete agreement with you. I am a 70 year old woman and most certainly would have given him a good wallop which would have given me a great deal of satisfaction. Love & Hugs to the little girl.

Mental Health issues?

That crossed my mind also - I cannot comprehend a sane, normal person would do that. So would you treat or lockup?

update police just been no cctv can not prove it but I think of all cctv in and around town its to soon to say that what about all the buses that pass there still mad as

hell

but thanks to you all

Whilst I appreciate that this is an emotive topic and one on which people feel very strongly, we do still have forum rules about language.

There are thousands of words which are allowed on the forum and a very small list of those which are not. Please exhibit your control of the English language by showing your vehemence without using the few words on that list.

Yes i do.

Id set them a better example!

This is emotive as Medusa states. If anybody did that to my son I would dissolve into a tribal state, and become a caveman, and most probably get arrested. Not big or clever but the honest truth.

As you seem unable to post in a reasonable and manner as requested the thread will be closed.