Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

Thanks Kirkby lad....got the letter to say that the parking fine has been waivered!! Yey!!!!

Not a problem was very happy to have helped you with this :)

You were in fact our Thousandth (spelt right i hope lol)? customer!!! and our 100% record continues. Of all the work i have done over the years I have to say doing parking tickets has given me the most pleasure and the one I most passionate about doing!. It really is 7 days a week though at times.

Edited by kirkbylad

I've had loads of parking and bus lane tickets in the past and I've never payed a penny to any of them,that Northampton court place is a con as well they send them there knowing its not worth you going there to appeal.the worst they can do is sent some fat bald headed tosser round to your house to try and take your TV away,they won't get anywhere with me I'm not easily intimidated,Iv'e tried the appeal route in the past waste of time,they are not interested in helping people or organizing any traffic problems they are just rip off merchants,I got one in Camdon London once it was in a back street at 11. 30 at night I was there 15 minutes to get something to eat after a long drive there to deliver some goods there. there were no cars around nothing the road was empty I saw no parking restrictions anywhere,when I came back to my van they had put a parking ticket on my van:mad:I have never paid that one and I have no intentions of paying it anytime in my life time,people should say stuff you I'm not paying your stupid fines they can't lock you up they cant put points on your licence,I can see the point of speeding fines and things like that that are necessary for road safety but not chasing some poor sod around and threatening their financial demise for parking on some car park for a few minute to long....I recently got one in Sheffield I had a delivery to staples at the bottom of the moore I went to the back yard and saw I had gone past the yard so I swung round the bus lane then realized I had accidentally gone through the bus lane. the bus lane has one way that has a sign on it facing one way but but not the other side. if they think I am going to pay them £60 for the privilege they can swivel...:rant:

Edited by Lobos