Goddard's Jewellery Dip?

Anybody know where I can get some from in Sheffield? All I can find is Goddard's Silver Dip which I don't want. My mum used to get it years ago & she only has a drop left in the jar. The jewellery dip comes with a basket to put your jewellery in (silver dip doesn't)

I've been on their site where they sell it but it's in the US - even though it's a British product :o

Flippin eck I've found it on Amazon for £18 plus £7 delivery from USA! Price was same as their Silver Dip last time which is around £5 or £6.

Can't understand it's a British product but you can't buy it over here any more??? Don't think I'll be paying that price.

Ebay has it for roughly £6-£7 with free delivery .......... and it's from the UK :)

John Lewis sells silver dip in cylinders with a basket (designed for dipping cutlery).

I looked on ebay and John Lewis but I can only find Silver Dip. It's the Jewellry Dip I'm after which is for all metals & stones. (See link to Amazon US site above)

Why not contact the makers and see who they supply? The jewelry dip might be export only or made under licence.

Sorry my mistake, I thought you meant the silver dip. Having just found the Goddard's website I looked at the shipping bit and found this highly amusing

"NOTE: Goddard's products may not be shipped outside the United States."

So for a British made cleaning products you can't buy it in the UK ????

Sorry my mistake, I thought you meant the silver dip. Having just found the Goddard's website I looked at the shipping bit and found this highly amusing

"NOTE: Goddard's products may not be shipped outside the United States."

So for a British made cleaning products you can't buy it in the UK ????

Perhpas its because it's made under licence by a US company and that only extends to the USA.

This is a different make but its gold/general purpose jewellery cleaner rather than the stuff for silver.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2128715.htm

I use this type of stuff and it seems to work fine.

Forgot to add....

I think most jewellery shops sell something similar to this, just ask them.