Speed Dating at Yates, City Centre

Multi tasking is great but how do you use it ??? :hihi:

It depends what your doing lol :D

Happens to the best of us!!

---------- Post added 22-01-2014 at 21:51 ----------

I just found the chat room! I thought I was being really thick but no...it only appears for me in the old style format! I don't intend to use it but I am glad it wasn't another senior moment!

I cant find it :P I'm looking on the left but nothing. I know it has one but for some reason I cant see it..

I cant find it :P I'm looking on the left but nothing. I know it has one but for some reason I cant see it..

Go to control panel, edit options and change view to old style. Then it just appears on left. Well it worked for me anyway!

Bah it's java based & it's seriously out of date. I wouldn't use it if I was you because doing so would put your system at risk.

Has anyone gone to this yet, was hoping to read some success stories by now :hihi:

Funny you should ask! I decided if I was still single by 11th March that was the night for speed dating! Unfortunately, I just checked and its sold out already for women!

I am hoping its a sign I am not going to be single by then, not that I just missed out on the night that might have been the one! hehehe!! You bought your ticket yet Bedrock??

I am quietly considering this but does speed dating mean you have to be quick at other things as well, I sure hope not !!!

I am quietly considering this but does speed dating mean you have to be quick at other things as well, I sure hope not !!!

Cheeky! Some things are worth taking your time over lol! :love:

I went, wasn't to my liking n no one put they liked me. I left n stopped off at a bar for a drink n met someone lol amazing

I went, wasn't to my liking n no one put they liked me. I left n stopped off at a bar for a drink n met someone lol amazing

Fantastic! So it did kind of work!! How's it going? Sooo happy for you! and jealous!:):(

It's going very well ty. Was annoyed no one put they liked me n was huffing n drinking more alcohol. Then someone baught me a drink n I turned n looked n I thought wow.

might have to give it a go - when is the next one??