Speed Dating at Yates, City Centre

Yeah, why I said id be ur 007 not hers lol

---------- Post added 14-01-2014 at 15:50 ----------

Hmm don't you find this annoying. Someone send's you a message & you reply for them to reply back saying sorry your not my type. Why bother sending a message in the first place.. BAH!! dating site's suck!

Sorry to hear that davey. Yes I hated the online thing too which is why I only lasted a few days! Keep your chin up. The good ones are hard to find but worth it when you do.

Just watched About Time movie & I have to say for the record, that's 3 movie's that brings a tear to my eye now.

Thinking is good. The more you think the more pathways your brain creates & as you get older, the pathways break apart & eventually the one's that break apart overtake the new ones created. So, the more you think about things, the more pathways are created increasing the time you remain intelligent.

Thinking is good. The more you think the more pathways your brain creates & as you get older, the pathways break apart & eventually the one's that break apart overtake the new ones created. So, the more you think about things, the more pathways are created increasing the time you remain intelligent.

Completely lost me with that one Davey! Did a psychology degree and still have no idea what its about! Might be the hangover though... :(

lol. I'm not amazing at anything but I do like to know at least a little about as much as I can. It prevents stale conversations :P

I think you should meet me for coffee lady, the conversation would be good :P

So, who's going to be the first to pull then, any takers ??? :hihi:

lol with my luck, it wont be me!

Oh come on, tell them you are good at multi tasking :hihi: