TB is on the up & I know why

I have noticed TB is on the up .

Let's stop there. How have you noticed that?

If you have noticed an increase, your TBometer is borked.

The TB infection rate is no longer rising in the UK. It hasn't been for several years. That is a matter of record. Ask the HPA.

Next thinly veiled racist thread please...

Let's stop there. How have you noticed that?

If you have noticed an increase, your TBometer is borked.

The TB infection rate is no longer rising in the UK. It hasn't been for several years. That is a matter of record. Ask the HPA.

Next thinly veiled racist thread please...

Maybe they're referring to the badger population ?

I have noticed TB is on the up . Years ago this disease was more or less wiped out & now it is so bad , where I work we are running out of side wards. I am not racist , but this is ridiculous . Why oh why are we not teaching people to be careful , never mind culture , these people need to wake up & learn they cannot continue with dirty habits like spit where ever they want or keep up their habit of not hand washing . It is disgusting & should be stopped . It is getting out of control & unless something is done , TB will wipe people out . :mad:

The nhs could do without people like you on its payroll, and I'm sure you have used the I am not a racist line on previous threads similar in nature to this one. :rolleyes:

The nhs could do without people like you on its payroll, and I'm sure you have used the I am not a racist line on previous threads similar in nature to this one. :rolleyes:

Thats probably because she isnt racist but its an easy (and boring) label to stick on someone. Your sort tend to do that a lot.

Thats probably because she isnt racist but its an easy (and boring) label to stick on someone. Your sort tend to do that a lot.

This poster has used this line before when making thinly veiled bigoted/racist comments like here= http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1234213

Do you care to explain what you mean by my sort?

Edited by mafya