2014 World Cup

taxman

So far, which has been everyone's goals of the tournament ???

Still the Van Persie header

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 21:25 ----------

And I still can't think of which Sunday league pub team Fred could get a game for.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Brazil are ahead 1-0 after 38 minutes, but only just. They should have played in green shorts. Brazil are more vulnerable when they wear white shorts. Green and yellow are the main colours of their national flag. The other two less prominent colours on it are blue and white. And that is Brazil's away strip.

Brazil are ahead 1-0 after 38 minutes, but only just. They should have played in green shorts. Brazil are more vulnerable when they wear white shorts. Green and yellow are the main colours of their national flag. The other two less prominent colours on it are blue and white. And that is Brazil's away strip.

Not the way I see it, to me Brazil should play in blue shorts, the 1970 team of Pele and Carlos Alberto played in blue shorts, and that's the way I always think of them.

Not the way I see it, to me Brazil should play in blue shorts, the 1970 team of Pele and Carlos Alberto played in blue shorts, and that's the way I always think of them.

But they were good, these couldn't wipe their arses

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

Brazil have yellow shirts of course but when it is

white shorts, it is 2-0

blue shorts 3-0

green shorts (in which Brazi do occasionally play in friendlies) it is 4-0.

Although goal difference doesn't matter anymore, Brazil should still have worn green shorts in this game. Even if they had still won it 2-1, I maintain they would have played better in green or blue shorts than they did in white shorts, on this occasion.

my advice to the management of the Brazilian national football team, is that they should try to get away with wearing green shorts, if they possibly can in their forthcoming matches. Second choice : blue. And last of all white shorts. Brazil are at home so there is no way they will turn out in in any of these games, in their away strip blue shirts.