Found dog in deepcar s36

hi we have found a brown dog in deepcar it was running in road wed teatime but now we have found it in my daughters back garden the early hours of thu morning it does have a collar but no tag my daughter as taken the dog in for the time being pleae if anyone as lost there dog please contact me on

07900242694 thank you

By law you must inform the dog warden, someone may be looking for it and already rung them

also you can try and take it down to abbey vets on bottom road and see if its chipped x

by law what the hell are you on about i took the dog in at 1am this morning so dont come saying by law i have done that this morning and they carnt get to me till mon i could have just left the dog but i dident so why dont you do one

Jbbaaby, there's no need for that. Berlingo is correct and is only trying to help. If you find a dog and take it in then by law you have to inform the dog warden. Berlingo wasn't to know that you had already spoken to them and was just trying to be helpful.

Edited by angel22

Bit harsh, keep me gob shut in future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prime example of why people are hardly posting!!!!!!!!!