Humane dog tamers

Is it possible to obtain a cruelty free alarm that will when activated emit a high frequency sound to stop a dog from barking incessantly please?

I ask as my next door neighbour has a Jack Russell which barks its head off constantly – day or night and I’ve read somewhere you can buy like a training aid so that when a dog starts barking you can press a button and its emits a sound that only dogs can hear and it stops them from barking, it in effect trains them not to bark. I also saw a similar device on the dog whisperer with that Cesar Romanio bloke (the tanned bloke with the white teeth)

Does anyone know where I can buy one from and how much they are please??

Is it possible to obtain a cruelty free alarm that will when activated emit a high frequency sound to stop a dog from barking incessantly please?

I ask as my next door neighbour has a Jack Russell which barks its head off constantly – day or night and I’ve read somewhere you can buy like a training aid so that when a dog starts barking you can press a button and its emits a sound that only dogs can hear and it stops them from barking, it in effect trains them not to bark. I also saw a similar device on the dog whisperer with that Cesar Romanio bloke (the tanned bloke with the white teeth)

Does anyone know where I can buy one from and how much they are please??

I saw one a few weeks ago in Pets R Us, in York it was 65 quid and more for your own dog.

If you're not in a position to reward good behaviour, you are unlikely to succeed. Imagine yourself yelling at someone/something that concerns you and then hearing a piercing noise....are you going to be more scared or less?

I bought a scatter gun from maplins, was about 15 quid n does work with our GSD. Only when we are in the same room as him tho, or in the garden with him

Cruely free alarm and scatter gun are not a sentence:(

We bought a bark buster about a year ago from Amazon because one of ours started barking all the time and we sometimes leave them outside so we were concerned for our neighbours. It was totally rubbish, they didn't even appear to acknowledge the noise.

If I were you, I would speak to your neighbour about it. We hadn't realised how bad our dog was barking until our neighbour politely told us and we managed to sort it out over time.

Politely inform your neighbour that the barking is becoming excessive and ask them if they wouldn't mind trying to change it.