Anyone who doesn't believe

Loonies.....not me mate

Its my own fault though...I tend to put an light hearted slant to my posts..

Even to stuff I really believe..

---------- Post added 07-10-2013 at 13:59 ----------

You surely don't expect me to read all that...with no pictures in it...

Just to clarify then.. you believe that the government are spraying us all with some form of mind control chemicals from aeroplanes 35,000 feet in the air?

Given that successive governments have proven to be universally incompetent in every possilble way it rather defies belief that they could cover up chemtrails.

"The truth may be out there but the lies are inside your head.

Terry Prachett

Just to clarify then.. you believe that the government are spraying us all with some form of mind control chemicals from aeroplanes 35,000 feet in the air?

I'm not saying what height the planes are flying..... but yes.

maybe when it all turns out I have been misguided.

But we can all go thru' life not questioning anything.

Maybe you should have questioned your theory before deciding it was true.

In case you're not aware, there are several people who make their living out of selling materials and resources to conspiracy theorists. Many of them are behind the original YouTube videos on each theory.

The vast majority of conspiracy theories are based around poor understanding, misinterpretation and gullibility - and not just of individuals, but of society in general. Simple example being the "jet fuel can't melt steel" in the 9/11 theory - it's can't - but the official explanation doesn't need the steel to melt - it just needs it heated enough that it can no longer support the required loads - which jet fuel can do. Take a fact - twist it to fit the theory, and refuse to acknowledge the real world - classic conspiracy theory originator tactic.

Although, if you're worried about chemtrails, you should be a lot more worried about this stuff - there's actual proof of the Government putting it into the water supply and yet nobody has tried to stop them.

Maybe you should have questioned your theory before deciding it was true.

In case you're not aware, there are several people who make their living out of selling materials and resources to conspiracy theorists. Many of them are behind the original YouTube videos on each theory.

The vast majority of conspiracy theories are based around poor understanding, misinterpretation and gullibility - and not just of individuals, but of society in general. Simple example being the "jet fuel can't melt steel" in the 9/11 theory - it's can't - but the official explanation doesn't need the steel to melt - it just needs it heated enough that it can no longer support the required loads - which jet fuel can do. Take a fact - twist it to fit the theory, and refuse to acknowledge the real world - classic conspiracy theory originator tactic.

Although, if you're worried about chemtrails, you should be a lot more worried about this stuff - there's actual proof of the Government putting it into the water supply and yet nobody has tried to stop them.

I can't be expected to worry about every single thing..

Anyhow I am getting to the point of past caring now...its getting me down.

Its for the younger ones to fight the injustices of the world..

I'm resigned to accepting my fate ..whatever it may be.

Actually, today's XKCD is surprisingly relevant.

What gets me about the conspiracy crazies is that they overlook the sheer number of people who would have to be "in on it".

Same applied to the vapour trail oddballs. All the pilots, the chemists who prepare these things, the air traffic controllers, the people who work at the airports from where they set off. None of these people, all of whom could provide concrete proof no doubt, ever get so fed up with their work that they decide to spill all. Convenient.

As for how the OP hasn't been "dumbed down" it's quite simple - conspiracy loons never venture outside - they spend all their days watching rubbish YouTube clips, as they have no life other than that. Plus the tinfoil hat looks odd in public, so they stay in their rooms, waiting for mum to bring tea up.

Not really,it would just take a few guys from the government shadows and a few people in the refineries that make the jet fuel.It could all be mixed into the fuel and no one is non the wiser.

Not really,it would just take a few guys from the government shadows and a few people in the refineries that make the jet fuel.It could all be mixed into the fuel and no one is non the wiser.

Have you seen what happens when unexpected stuff gets into jet fuel?

This for starters.

If it was taking the place of some fuel then wouldn't the pilots need to know so they could compensate by loading more fuel on...

How long do you think the government's chemtrail "attacks" have been going on for? When did the scheme begin?

They had a secret meeting with the wright brothers,i believe.

---------- Post added 07-10-2013 at 16:34 ----------

If it was taking the place of some fuel then wouldn't the pilots need to know so they could compensate by loading more fuel on...

Maybe the pilot IS in on it too.

Maybe the pilot IS in on it too.

Which then implicates the people who actually fuel the aircraft, as well as the people at the airlines who manage the fuel plans and finances.

See how these conspiracies rapidly rack up lots of people who need to keep their mouth shut to keep the secret going.

Besides, the logistics of putting a chemical you want people to breath through one of the most inhospitable places known to man as a vapour, and then hoping the atmosphere reverses the process to create the exact chemical you want to distribute is a bit far fetched. It'd be far easier to just dump the chemicals directly off the wings.