1 bin liner of shredded paper. (S2)

megalithic

We also have a carrier or so, not much I know, but I do drive, so can take it somewhere if need be...

If some kind of animal rescue can use it, I can probably pick up mega's as well, and drop them somewhere within around 5-10 miles of the city centre??

Where are you Moonbird? I'm out tomorrow anywho (visiting kittens that I can coo over while not dying of allergies!!), so can drop off our little bit (plus mega's if he wants it fetching) then if you're about?

I'm at Shiregreen, I can let you coo over kittens and ferrets as well if you fancy it :hihi:

And thank you megalithic :)

Ok, Sunday is obviously the better time for bringing paper/cooing!!! I've just googled ferrets (yes, I know, I'm not exactly an animal expert lol) and they're so cute :D Are the kittens you're promising me the older S5 strays that were found?!?

I'll wait until tomorrow evening before arranging anything. Maybe others have paper they'd like to donate?

Ok, Sunday is obviously the better time for bringing paper/cooing!!! I've just googled ferrets (yes, I know, I'm not exactly an animal expert lol) and they're so cute :D Are the kittens you're promising me the older S5 strays that were found?!?

I'll wait until tomorrow evening before arranging anything. Maybe others have paper they'd like to donate?

Yes please donations of shredded paper especially the small cross cut type is very very welcome and much needed, also any unwanted fleece blankets are needed.

Haha yes ferrets are cute even though I am biased, you can also see the (not so) little baby ones that were rescued after being dumped at Rivelin!

The kittens are titchies, from S5 as well but had been living in a garage, the big ones that you are thinking about have gone into a rescue :)