Mul the lock fitting

Anyone know who can fit multi the loc to car Preff in Sheffield. Neither harolds or Clark and partners do this any more. Only other place I've found is in scunthorpe but don't want to travel all way out there

It's called multi-t-loc And it goes round gear lever in car provided. It's on floor

Have you asked the UK Distributor?

I have and nearest official place is in scunthorpe and really want somewhere nearer if possible

H harrolds used to sell them on shalesmoor,but i dont think they were a big hit plus they were ugly things that damaged the interior to fit them,over engineered.

H harrolds used to sell them on shalesmoor,but i dont think they were a big hit plus they were ugly things that damaged the interior to fit them,over engineered.

But a very good anti theft deterrent on older cars without transponder immobiliser etc

You can get a cheap GPS tracker for about £35 - they're actually very good and quite small, so easy to hide.

I've always thought the Disclock steering wheel things were better, big and in-your-face deterrent.

Doesn't stop someone putting the window in and stealing the change from the coin-drawer tho :(

You can get a cheap GPS tracker for about £35 - they're actually very good and quite small, so easy to hide.

I've always thought the Disclock steering wheel things were better, big and in-your-face deterrent.

Doesn't stop someone putting the window in and stealing the change from the coin-drawer tho :(

Have got disklock as well as they are good but still beatable so am having gear lock fitted as well. Looks like it's a day out to scunthorpe

why waste money on such a old car? if it is a classic then you dont want that in it as it devalues it

why waste money on such a old car?

because it's his car and he doesn't want it stolen?

Even if it's an old banger it's HIS old banger and he might need it to get to work in the morning.

So having some scumbag steal it for a quick jolly is not what the OP wants.

why waste money on such a old car? if it is a classic then you dont want that in it as it devalues it

I've read on here about that many land rover going missing I don't want to add to that statistics. Surley prevention is better than cure