Who buys "Lucky Charms" cereal at £5 a box?

They're still probably as good value as "Lamb (pork, beef or chicken) Curry" though.

Considering they are not officially available over here any more, and you have to get them imported from the US, and pay international import and duty fees...

They used to sell them for about £8 / box in that american soul place...

I was going to correct you, but its the bloody fruit loops that being sold here to EU/UK standards. It purple one is blackcurrant and not grape

Lucky Charms are still foul. You can get them for about £5 on most online retailers, though the cost in the US has gone up. Most junk cereals are about $7 a box now, which would make it about right in cost.

Trouble is, what are healthy cereals?

Why don't Red Bull make a cereal. Its all kids drink anyway, might as well eat it as well.

Why don't Red Bull make a cereal. Its all kids drink anyway, might as well eat it as well.

Here is a good idea, Red Bull Fruit Loops, will put your kids in overdrive :hihi:

None of them. They're a con. A product of advertising, particularly TV advertising.

What is 'healthy food' for that matter?

Most of the food I eat is dead - A lot of it is cooked, too.

How can it be described as 'healthy'?

I eat Oats. Raw, with a little skimmed milk.

Occasionally - very occasionally - I eat a brand-name cereal ... and you would lose the bet! - I can eat three. (or I could, once upon a time :hihi:)

I'm a diabetic and I prefer not to eat sugar. I can 'work around' sugars in foods, but why add sugar to food? - If people want additional sugar in food, can't they add their own?

It really irritates me when food manufacturers load their products with sugars (or fats, for that matter.)

Most of the things I buy in the supermarket come off the top shelf (about 2 metres high) or off the bottom shelf (20cm above the floor.) The bit in the middle is sugars and fats.