Awful smell of sewerage in Rotherham

But in those days there was no pollution from the M1. If it is so lovely in Tinsley surely you would be living there now?

Sorry where did I say it was lovely, I said that I was born in Tinsley and was used to the smell and smoke from the factories and didn't suffer any of the effects mentioned (sickness, coughing and Asthma) Tinsley isn't lovely now, and same as a lot of areas has gone downhill. Please read posts properly before you comment.

tinsley aint so lovely anymore its full of pollution and disgusting vermins

Hot today in toytown. Everybody opened the windows at the same time. Simples.

One of the reasons I don't post on this forum is because people are so horrid these days lol

tinsley is one of the most disgusting dirty places to live in you got people tipping their rubbish down canal even in bushes of property on raby street is full with mice because certain people dont clean their gardens and its full with ****. have litter on ground absolutely vile im glad im out of that horrid place better where i am clean pollution free.

I go past the sewage works twice a day on the rail line. Even with the windows shut the smell makes me want to throw up straight away. I've come across some bad smells in my time, but that is just pure ****e.

i made that journey for 5 years :gag: it's always worse in summer.

tinsley is one of the most disgusting dirty places to live in you got people tipping their rubbish down canal even in bushes of property on raby street is full with mice because certain people dont clean their gardens and its full with ****. have litter on ground absolutely vile im glad im out of that horrid place better where i am clean pollution free.

Don't hold back canopener :D

I'm glad you're now clean.

Moderators can you please close this thread as clearly noone has anything to say about Rotherham that will help, thank you.