Millers v Owls.

At the end of the day until you decided to throw one about our game it was all the way through peaceful chatting no nastiness and its still like that, if you want it to be like it was last season no doubt posters will get banned but that's ok isn't it:loopy:

Just chill out

I know what it is I dared to mention johnson that's got to be it

I,m chilled I never posted anything about your game,you need to get facts right.

I,m chilled I never posted anything about your game,you need to get facts right.

Post 6 our match thread if it wasn't about a game why post on a match thread

Facts got right

Post 6 our match thread if it wasn't about a game why post on a match thread

Facts got right

It was about B Lane.

Just came across this bit of the forum.

Im a Rotherham fan. We played top for 95 minutes and that doesn't happen very often! Nor do we have bragging rights as good as this very often! I will enjoy it while it lasts :hihi: our goals were crackers and wednesdays wasnt bad either! Johnsons card was well deserved but i think he is a hot headed sod anyway so not suprising.

Had good banter with wednesday fans on way out :) well i say on the way out, for those owls that went and needed to get the train station end how awful was the police organisation! Seperating us like that, making us walk all the way round for us all to to cross eachotther further down after waiting 20minutes! The fans were joking to eachother but only south yorkshire police could not organise a **** up in a brewery!! It was beyond a joke!

Villa for us in th next round.....

Edited by Dominoes