Radio Sheffield

There's a lot worse presenters than Toby Foster the one that follows him for example, he's so out of date its unbelievable he is still on.

With me it is not so much Toby Foster,It,s the constant reminder of what station and who we are listening to being repeated again and again also the background music forever being played.

With me it is not so much Toby Foster,It,s the constant reminder of what station and who we are listening to being repeated again and again also the background music forever being played.

Today's listen again highlight from the BBC Website: "Toby hears how a set of traffic lights in Hasland will be replaced with a mini roundabout."

---------- Post added 04-09-2013 at 19:56 ----------

It's because of the dross churned out, the game played on Sunday morning is an affront to the license payer,whoever came up with the format wants putting back on tea mashing duties.

Is it a treasure hunt game? We have that on our local BBC station, followed by a two hour show discussing mental health issues. Important stuff but not really what you expect to hear over Sunday lunch!

We also sometimes get travel reports for Norwich, which is only 106 miles away. :huh: Still, it's better than the times when there's no travel report at all.

Today's listen again highlight from the BBC Website: "Toby hears how a set of traffic lights in Hasland will be replaced with a mini roundabout."

I can't wait to "listen again" and enjoy this gem :hihi:

It's because of the dross churned out, the game played on Sunday morning is an affront to the license payer,whoever came up with the format wants putting back on tea mashing duties.

I've just been in touch with the B.B.C. and their chappie said that they had held a snap poll ... Cluedo or interference,cluedo didn't receive a vote hence the current output.

I like that show, it's called clueless btw.

Radio sheffield s gone off air anyone know why

Don't know, but the longer the better.