What do you think of this logo?

Just seems a bit obvious,maybe a target being shown on a computer screen might be better.

I do quite like it, though. Simple, stylish, effective.

I agree that it is a bit dull and that perhaps the lettering needs to be within the target...

Something to keep it all together

Get rid of the dropped shadow ! It's 2013 not 1995 ! It's really not needed. It lacks that brand identity as its basically just a target. I know that's the idea but there's nothing unique to make it memorable in anyway. I get it relates to the company name ( obviously ) but if I saw it without the " computer solutions" bit then it could be for anything. I like the avatar icon on Twitter much more ! The blue box with the all white target looks more clean and individual. I'd also try a new font, I like simple clean fonts but I just feel this lacks initial impact. Good initial try if you did it but, if you hired a professional then get a refund ! As it does look very dated.

Hope this helps

Thanks guys, I'm trying to keep it nice and simple, I will try it with target inside a PC monitor and see how it looks.

Keep us updated ! I like to see how logos develop and you have the right attitude in asking for advice and feedback !

Good luck :)

Get rid of the dropped shadow ! It's 2013 not 1995 ! It's really not needed. It lacks that brand identity as its basically just a target. I know that's the idea but there's nothing unique to make it memorable in anyway. I get it relates to the company name ( obviously ) but if I saw it without the " computer solutions" bit then it could be for anything. I like the avatar icon on Twitter much more ! The blue box with the all white target looks more clean and individual. I'd also try a new font, I like simple clean fonts but I just feel this lacks initial impact. Good initial try if you did it but, if you hired a professional then get a refund ! As it does look very dated.

Hope this helps

Yeah wasn't too sure about drop shadow,:hihi: I've been doing this all my self, the twitter one is the very 1st one I did. I will keep playing round with it and see what I can come up with.

Although my graphic skills are very basic:D

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 22:04 ----------

Keep us updated ! I like to see how logos develop and you have the right attitude in asking for advice and feedback !

Good luck :)

Will do, thanks a lot, :)

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 23:17 ----------

how about these?

1.http://sdrv.ms/12kCl1I

2.http://sdrv.ms/12kCjHh

3.http://sdrv.ms/11rL0I8

I think you're placing far too much emphasis on the target motif, which is not memorable enough of itself.

Here's a suggestion, try making the "A" of TARGET into the target motif with two support legs sticking out the bottom, like an easel, and see how that looks. :)

Also, simplify the motif to only three bands and design the whole thing in monochrome to make sure you have composition down before you concern yourself with colour palette.

HTH

I think you're placing far too much emphasis on the target motif, which is not memorable enough of itself.

Here's a suggestion, try making the "A" of TARGET into the target motif with two support legs sticking out the bottom, like an easel, and see how that looks. :)

HTH

I had a similar thought. Keep the criticism light folks, this was a five minute knock-up. LINKY

I had a similar thought. Keep the criticism light folks, this was a five minute knock-up. LINKY

That is surprisingly good especially for 5 minutes. The OP should definitely use this. So much better.

I had a similar thought. Keep the criticism light folks, this was a five minute knock-up. LINKY.

Pretty cool dude. :)

Here's a comparison with the A as an archery-style target, using a geometric font (Futura):

link to image

Edited by Max Power
Added a link

Not sure placing the target as part of the A or G works very well as it's hard to work out what those letters are.