Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 13/14 Season.

The Manager

GK still looking for adult team

Been playing in net since i was 7 or 8, but I've had 4 years off to help my step son with his football. Still play the odd friendly and charity game but want to get back into regular football.

I played for a few pub teams before I stopped and I've kept my hand in by doing GK training for kids. I been asked to join a couple of clubs in the last few years but my step son was still playing.

I live near Thorpe Hesley so close to the likes of chapeltown and just off the motorway and would prefer a local team but I don't mind traveling a little.

Let me know if you can help

GK still looking for adult team

Been playing in net since i was 7 or 8, but I've had 4 years off to help my step son with his football. Still play the odd friendly and charity game but want to get back into regular football.

I played for a few pub teams before I stopped and I've kept my hand in by doing GK training for kids. I been asked to join a couple of clubs in the last few years but my step son was still playing.

I live near Thorpe Hesley so close to the likes of chapeltown and just off the motorway and would prefer a local team but I don't mind traveling a little.

Let me know if you can help

My team needs a gk but we are based in south sheffield so maybe a little too far for you pal .

Civil beat park last year and won league and stannington beat ecclesfield this year an won league, stocksbridge play across road from bracken moor on the horrible school pitch or play at aurora since they merged with yew tree year before, I play on that league for hands worth so someone's talkin some rubbish

What team are You by chance ??

Brinsworth Crusaders

---------- Post added 02-08-2013 at 21:30 ----------

Still looking for players for season, ideally after a striker but looking for all positions, contact if interested.

Quality centre half needed for our Sunday league side. We play in division 1 of the Blades Super Draw league. Our home pitch is the Caribbean ground at Ecclesfield.

If interested please get in touch.

Cheers

Simon