Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

How do they no it was a like a terrorist attack. Have they interview the 2 shot dead?
It was done in the name of Allah, a deity some claim to exist.

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 22:33 ----------

What an extraordinarily daft idea. What do you suppose the army could do in a situation like this?
Purge the UK of the problem. My suggested time-frame is reasonable.

The two suspects aren't dead. They're being treated for gunshot wounds in hospital.

So maybe they Sould wait for their reason. I know it's unlikely but there might be a reason behind it. I don't see why any 1 driving down the road would randomly decide to write their self off.

And ? Do they not have a right to voice their opinion then ?

They certainly do! But accusing a whole race/religion (talking millions of people here) for the actions for a few doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

I've lived in the middle east for a couple for years (in Dubai & Bahrain) and can honestly say all the Muslim people I've met there are no different from any of us. Sure they may not head to the pub every night for a couple of drinks or things like that, but they certainly do not teach or promote mass murders and jihad. Just because some nutter decided to go on a killing spree, it doesn't mean that he's been brought up to do that by his family or religion.

There's an awful lot of people who would categorize themselves as British Muslims and they also wouldn't murder someone in the name of their religion.

Idiots, scum, nutters, wastes-of-space - all of those are better descriptions of these people than British Muslims.

Yes, let's pretend that the problem doesn't exist. Let's pretend that all is well.

Are you advocating the murder of innocent citizens here, or just the forced expulsion of innocent citizens?

Or a hell of a lot of religion! :hihi:

Can I remind you of the question above and ask that you answer it please?