Why do OAPs get bus tickets?

Gotcha - re the payment bit (i think :( )

As regards the the ticket thing - Neither do I, but there are a lot of ex-London buses in the FSY fleet now, and as I've pointed out earlier, these are not equipped with ticket bins.

Cheers not been on a bus in weeks, in fact not been out in last 11 days :(:(

Dunno why you've got a bee in your bonnet on this subject, but I'll try and explain (your blood pressure must be up :) )

I still dispute that they are the majority. Next time you see a big pile of tickets, prove what you say by checking what percentage are zero fares

Dunno why you've got a bee in your bonnet on this subject, but I'll try and explain (your blood pressure must be up :) )

I still dispute that they are the majority. Next time you see a big pile of tickets, prove what you say by checking what percentage are zero fares

I COULD do that - but without an independent witness swearing an affidavit, you would still come back and say 'I don't believe you' TBH, I can't be bothered - I know what I see, and whether you believe me or not, doesn't change that.

On the contrary I would accept your word if you gave a percentage - have the courage of your convictions

On the contrary I would accept your word if you gave a percentage - have the courage of your convictions

Wouldn't a percentage be meaningless though without also knowing the number of tickets checked?

Checking just one ticket would give a 100% result either way... ;)

Halo Mr Black ware has Derek gone? Hay wars marely ass king four heavy dense of the pair scent pair won hun dread:hihi::hihi:

Halo Mr Black ware has Derek gone? Hay wars marely ass king four heavy dense of the pair scent pair won hun dread:hihi::hihi:

Hi Denlin. :wave:

That's over a year ago now... how time flies! :D

Wouldn't a percentage be meaningless though without also knowing the number of tickets checked?

Checking just one ticket would give a 100% result either way... ;)

I was hoping that he could check 100 seeing as they are so plentiful

I was hoping that he could check 100 seeing as they are so plentiful

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit denlin - and I didn't really expect it from you, but maybe I should reassess my opinion of you.

Anyway, FYI, just for you I did a very quick count on my journey tonight, and of the 15 tickets I could see without any trouble, 14 were 'ZERO FARE'. I make that 93%.

I would like to see how much this person has contributed over the years and still contributing.i give up driving of my own accord at 67 years old and rely on my bus pass. Just a couple of questions have you parents or even grandparents.

I would like to see how much this person has contributed over the years and still contributing.i give up driving of my own accord at 67 years old and rely on my bus pass. Just a couple of questions have you parents or even grandparents.

Aimed at me, cellar? If so, please explain what the blazes you're on about.

And yes, obviously I have parents.