Elmwood Farm - new pub due to open at Beighton

Been myself a few times now and never had any issues, bit of a wait but by time you get a drink your tables about ready, foods good never had a bad meal so far, the desert are really nice and huge especially for the price, great you can take them away as well.

Overall great value, slight wait but nothing to grumble about will go again deffo if not jus for the deserts :D

Top4718

I understand that you don't like these kind of establishments and appreciate your view.

However, do you ever stop to think about the people that see going for dinner here as a treat.

Lots of people don't have a lot of money to spend on meals however, the fact that you don't have to cook one night a week is a treat in itself.

I don't have children and probably wont go to Elmwood myself, but to call people who do go 'morons' is pretty disgusting in my view.

I have been and had something to eat. Food was OK not Gordon Ramsey standard but exactly what I was expecting. Local Chantry beer on tap which is good! I don't consider myself a moron but someone may put me right about that.

Four months down the line, what are people's verdicts on the Elmwood?

Myself I think it is OK, it does what it says on the tin, good if you have kids but not the sort of place the wife and I would go for a meal as a couple!

I suppose the crunch time will be after Christmas when people are tightening their belts and giving up the meals out for a few months? They don't encourage drinkers in but I think that may change Jan - March.