Elmwood Farm - new pub due to open at Beighton

The place looks picture post card will be trying out the carvery next week.

its a FAMILY pub shouldn't be drinking if the kids are with you....

sometimes they are enough to drive you to drink!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Horrible, typical big pubco place, expensive drinks and plastic food that will attract chavs, avoid.

Im quite looking forward to going, as it seems every one else is determind to avoid it.

Should be easy to get a table and served at the bar.

Im quite looking forward to going, as it seems every one else is determind to avoid it.

Should be easy to get a table and served at the bar.

Its what you get served up thats the problem.

Went past this afternoon the 18th it was heaving packed out,must have opened early.It has been built to a good standard the landscaping looks good smartening up a bit of an eyesore that was there before!.Lets hope the standards of food,drink and service are of a match to the set up,I,ll take the present wife in a little later when the hullabaloo dies down a bit!.

We went to the preview day today and were very impressed. The food is good and hot and served efficiently The cakes are to die for and the service was really good considering it was only for many their first day. I went not expecting a lot - I am fussy and I was pleasantly surprised. Good to have a bit more choice in walking distance.

Will be interesting to see how it fares but I think if it can keep up the standards of today then it should be fine

Went past this afternoon the 18th it was heaving packed out,must have opened early.It has been built to a good standard the landscaping looks good smartening up a bit of an eyesore that was there before!.Lets hope the standards of food,drink and service are of a match to the set up,I,ll take the present wife in a little later when the hullabaloo dies down a bit!.

The carvery should do well.

Edited by allwednesday

It wont keep up the standards as they will employ uninterested bar staff and cooks in the kitchen who get something out of a box and warm it up.

Is it a hungry horse pub because if it owt like Gypsy it will be pants and also serve crap ales.

Edited by ukdobby

Is it a hungru horse pub because if it owt like Gypsy it will be pants and also serve crap ales.

What larger & beer do they sell at the gypsy and why is it rubbish was thinking of going in on Thursday.