Neighbours fence

firstly i am a male...to all you people who think different..secondly i have resolved the matter by sending an email to syha and they have agreed to carry out the repairs and finally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR6KBXbH3EI

well im very happy for you

well im very happy for you

thank you very much...:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

My back garden has a fence that was already there when I moved into the (council) property in 2010; after a particularly windy day recently two fence panels and the post on the section of the fence that separates my garden from the neighbours were badly damaged and so had to be removed, so there is now a 12 foot gap in the fence.

I get the impression that my neighbour believes that the fence is MY fence and therefore the full ownness is on me to fix it, but I don't see how.

A, I didn't install this fence, I inherited it, and B, it is separating our gardens right down the middle so surely it his fence as much as mine? :huh::help:

its amusing that people think they can tell their neighbours what to do, and what they should do in their own gardens, you get people telling neighbours what colour to paint the windows, telling them to cut their bushes, cut their grass etc, and 999 times out of 1000, its none of their business

I'm always telling my neighbour to trim her bush,and you're right.She says it's none of my business.

My back garden has a fence that was already there when I moved into the (council) property in 2010; after a particularly windy day recently two fence panels and the post on the section of the fence that separates my garden from the neighbours were badly damaged and so had to be removed, so there is now a 12 foot gap in the fence.

I get the impression that my neighbour believes that the fence is MY fence and therefore the full ownness is on me to fix it, but I don't see how.

A, I didn't install this fence, I inherited it, and B, it is separating our gardens right down the middle so surely it his fence as much as mine? :huh::help:

depends entirely on what your deeds say. its fairly irrelevant who installed it, or that you inherited it

depends entirely on what your deeds say. its fairly irrelevant who installed it, or that you inherited it

You don't have deeds in a council property.

You've got to try and get over it! Ha

You don't have deeds in a council property.

in that case, ask the landlord to replace it, if they say no, then its down to you to replace, if you so choose.

You've got to try and get over it! Ha

No comment. I'm sitting on it.

I'm always telling my neighbour to trim her bush,and you're right.She says it's none of my business.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: