'missing' ginger and white cat # NOW HOME #

I'm at my whits end, my female ginger and white cat (neutered) went out yesterday teatime on my back garden like she always does and never goes any further, when she got chased by next door neighbours dog who frequently gets out! she hasn't returned. she is micro chipped, but dosnt wear a collar due to my yorkie taking it off her ever verse end. we,ve put posters up and we live on DOE ROYD CRESCENT parson cross.

The last sighting of her was on a neighbours back garden playing with her cat and she didnt appear to be injured. which i'm worried about incase she's gone off somewhere to you know what. I know i'm being pessimistic but its out of caracter for her not to return home.

I,ve driven everywhere and walked everywhere and constantly shouting her name.

So please if anyone has seen her good news or bad would you be as so kind to p.m. me.

Thanks in anticipation,

A very worried and anxious owner :-(

Poor you, what a horrible thing to happen. I hope she turns up safe and sound. x

Thank you NewBiz, we,re keeping our fingers crossed, my other cat is looking all over for her, its heartbreaking.

Lots of posters, and lost of knocking on doors to alert people to the fact she's missing would be my advice. Don't give up, they're survivors, and I know of several cases where ''lost causes' have been found days or weeks after they disappeared

today is day 4 of my little girl missing, still trawling the streets and shouting her name. i forgot to add that she is mainly a house cat and that she must be so scared out there.

so please, please if anyone has seen her again good or bad please get in touch. there are posters up and she is micro chipped.

thank you all again in anticipation.

lisa x :-(

My ginger and white boy went missing at the begining of the year in the snow and bad weather. We got him back 10wks later so dont give up hope.

thank you for your kind advice harmonymagic. theres still no sign of her its the not knowing thats killing us, like it most likely did you. every day we are looking for her but you know... nothing. her cat sister is missing her terribly.

:-(

unable to offer anything other than sympathy i'm afraid. so horrid. we lost one of two brothers last year ... heart breaking to watch remaining brother looking for him.

still no news of my beloved girl, how far do you go just searching everywhere for her. i can only hope she returns one day full of fleas needing worming etc. and starving hungry for her favourite food. the pain and heartache is unbelievable. i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

so please if theres anyone out there who knows or has seen her dont care what sort of news it is get in touch.

thank you.x :-(

still no news of my beloved girl, how far do you go just searching everywhere for her. i can only hope she returns one day full of fleas needing worming etc. and starving hungry for her favourite food. the pain and heartache is unbelievable. i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

so please if theres anyone out there who knows or has seen her dont care what sort of news it is get in touch.

thank you.x :-(

Sorry that I have no news but just wanted to say that I hope that she comes home safe and sound soon, you sound worried sick...I do so empathise with you :(

today is a completely different day...MY LITTLE GIRL HAS FOUND HER WAY HOME! still in disbelief but so happy. shes very skinny and already has had 5 meals in between sleeps but all i can hear is purring its lovely!

thank you to everyone on hear who's listened and took time to read the thread it kept me going your're all BRILLIANT!

thank you all again! :-) XXXXXX