B&B/Accomm in or close to Brinsworth req'd for possibly 3-6 months

I have a friend who has recently got a job in Brinsworth (Bawtry Road). He has no transport as yet and works shifts. He requires some B&B accommodation at a cheap rate possibly for a 3-6 month period (if the accommodation is suitable).

Does anyone know of any B&B's/Lodgings/House Rent anything really that may be worth having a look at?

Also not being from Sheffield/Rotherham, he would like to be close o the work place or have a direct bus link to work. Unfortunately, I am unsure which buses run up Bawtry Road but I believe one does go from Meadowhall lol

Thanks!

Has your friend had a look around the area and asked in local pubs or shops. I cant see anything advertised but a budget hotel The Prince of Wales. in Rotherham.

Check the buses that run to Brinsworth/Bawtry Rd, and the route, then look for rooms in shared houses in any of the areas the bus goes through. Rooms in shared houses are advertised on here, and on other websites such as Gumtree and Spareroom.com.

How about the hotel where europa link and sheffield parkway meet? ... and a bike

ring the hotel and negotiate a heavily discounted rate for long term stay, don't just book online

woodman b+b near bus depot 01709 551211