Frankenstiens monster living in wardsend cemetry

well now the weather has changed iv been walking through wardsend cemetry each day..and on the main path..some one has been cooking food with a small fire..each day the small fire is warm..and know one is around..but today a local guy who was walking his dog told me that theirs a monster that lives in the tombs..cooks out door..he said that in the 1700s their was a mad doctor.that lived on clubmill lane and he did experiments with electric cables on dead frogs..made them jump...and then on dead people in wardsend cemetry...then he told me that when the council pulled down the old chaple..the monster whent to live in the tombs...eating the dead frogs....does any one else know if this is true..as if so im not walking through wardsend no more

i think there was a homeless person or a tramp that use to live in one of the tombs,dont think it will be a mad man or a monster lighting fires

well now the weather has changed iv been walking through wardsend cemetry each day..and on the main path..some one has been cooking food with a small fire..each day the small fire is warm..and know one is around..but today a local guy who was walking his dog told me that theirs a monster that lives in the tombs..cooks out door..he said that in the 1700s their was a mad doctor.that lived on clubmill lane and he did experiments with electric cables on dead frogs..made them jump...and then on dead people in wardsend cemetry...then he told me that when the council pulled down the old chaple..the monster whent to live in the tombs...eating the dead frogs....does any one else know if this is true..as if so im not walking through wardsend no more

Are you serious or just on a wind up? Firstly in the 1700s there was no such thing as electricity and it's also unlikely that Club Mill Lane was there either. Monsters :hihi::hihi::hihi: The word gullible is not in the Oxford English Dictionary, go on check, I dare you:D

Are you serious or just on a wind up? Firstly in the 1700s there was no such thing as electricity and it's also unlikely that Club Mill Lane was there either. Monsters :hihi::hihi::hihi: The word gullible is not in the Oxford English Dictionary, go on check, I dare you:D

And what do you think lightening was made of in the 1700's?

This story sounds totaly plausible to me except that it couldn't be Frankensteins monster as Eastern Europeans had not been invented then.I think the monster was the creation of a local man,Dr Frank N. Strines.

Read the post again

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 19:25 ----------

And what do you think lightening was made of in the 1700's?

This story sounds totaly plausible to me except that it couldn't be Frankensteins monster as Eastern Europeans had not been invented then.I think the monster was the creation of a local man,Dr Frank N. Strines.

Funny :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wasnt there a story about a local Clergyman who dug up bodies from the cemetary and performed autopsies on them? When family members of the deceased found out they stormed his home brandishing flaming torches. Think i read it on the Friends of Wardsend website. That sounds like something out of Frankenstein.

i think it was in the local paper once..my granny said their was a strange doctor lived down neepsend that experimented on penguins...when they invented gas lamps..and morris minors.....

Thought that it was a frog-eyed sprite not a Morris Minor:hihi::hihi:

Get up really earlier and go for a walk then,see who it is.

and dont forget to take your camera with you, as we need to see this monster

so do you think the old guy wi dog got his date wrong then...could it be later they did experiments with frogs..and penguins....or was their a doctor down clubmill or neepsend..may be he had car batteries and jump leads......

Yep definitely a wind up:hihi::hihi::hihi: