Valeting products supplier

Apart from the auto glum or auto smart is they any others out there that do good products cheaper prices? Also can anyone recommend what's the best on market for tyres, windows, polish, etc.

Anyone any tips on making products stretch further or just general tips to better a car valet

Look at Autosmart / Autobrite.

Apart from the auto glum or auto smart is they any others out there that do good products cheaper prices? Also can anyone recommend what's the best on market for tyres, windows, polish, etc.

Anyone any tips on making products stretch further or just general tips to better a car valet

Costco have a few valeting goods in all the time.

Duh to me for suggesting Autosmart when the OP already mentioned it!!

Meguiars is quite expensive I think?

check out http://www.detailingworld.co.uk, might be of use to you.

Duh to me for suggesting Autosmart when the OP already mentioned it!!

Meguiars is quite expensive I think?

check out http://www.detailingworld.co.uk, might be of use to you.

Well I was answering his "best on the market" question, if you want cheap then head to poundland you can get 5ltr of car wash, can't say it won't strip the paint though. :|

Well I was answering his "best on the market" question, if you want cheap then head to poundland you can get 5ltr of car wash, can't say it won't strip the paint though. :|

He did say cheaper prices, so maybe a £1 tub would fit his requirements? :hihi:

Already use Autosmart but looking at ways to keep costs down hence good products low prices if they is any such things etc thanks for replies though

As with any job. If you use the best product available, there is only you to blame if the end result is not acceptable. If you are doing at as a business, why would you use second best and risk your reputation? Autosmart has been the industry standard in the motor trade for donkeys years. Find your savings somewhere else.