Does God Exist?

If God does exist would you want to know him?

1. Our own existence is a proof that there's GOD.

2. How will you explain how our perfect earth came about for us to live in. The moon and the stars, the universe.

3. The water we drink, tasteless, colorless yet nothing will live without it.

4. Everything in existence actually. If Science can give me proof on how we came to live, how everything came to existence then that's the time I can say that there is no GOD.

How do you explain the fact that a hole can be the perfect size and shape for a puddle?

1. Our own existence is a proof that there's GOD.

2. How will you explain how our perfect earth came about for us to live in. The moon and the stars, the universe.

3. The water we drink, tasteless, colorless yet nothing will live without it.

4. Everything in existence actually. If Science can give me proof on how we came to live, how everything came to existence then that's the time I can say that there is no GOD.

1. Our existence is proof that the universe is one long stream of conveniences and fortunate happenings.

2. It's all so logical that the evolution of life was simply a natural occurrence. It's the Goldilocks Theory, the universe was 'just right' for everything to unfold the way it did.

3. How is water proof of god's existence? Life cannot exist (on Earth) without it but that doesn't mean it's not the case elsewhere in the universe.

4. Again. Everything in existence is a bit of a nebulous claim. Evolution already pretty much smashed apart any credibility religious texts had to the development of species, and science has pretty much explained the rest.

There's nothing here that gives any credence to the existence of a divine being. In fact, I can give you five things that blow your argument out of the water, the main one for me is that mankind has felt the need to believe in the supernatural ever since the Sun and the Moon. Psychics, UFOs, ghosts, religion - they're all beliving in something with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Although they do change with the times. 2000 years ago, UFOs were angels and demons...

Are you talking about "the big bang"?

If you are, then you clearly don't understand that the term "big bang" was/is basically "Creation For Dummies" and a (tremendous) over-simplification..

Big bang of what? Nothing existed!

This is a perfect earth?

First find out what 'perfect' means.

Then go out and tell of this perfect world to the disease-ridden, to the poor, to the oppressed, to those affected by war, famine and natural disaster. Tell it to the people blinded by parasites who live in their eyeballs. Tell it to the rabbit watching the buzzard fly off to feed it's baby to it's own chicks.

Then come back and tell me what you found out.

....And the winner is - once there was absolutely nothing and it exploded and it made everything :loopy:. I think the God version makes more sense :).

Why does it make more sense?

Where did magic man come from in order to do his creation?

Turtles all the way down.

If you don't know, it's better to say you don't know than make stuff up (...or believe other people's stuff).

Why does it make more sense?

Where did magic man come from in order to do his creation?

Turtles all the way down.

If you don't know, it's better to say you don't know than make stuff up (...or believe other people's stuff).

On the face of it I suppose it doen't make more sense, I was just trying to show how science hasn't got anymore answers as anyone else. Next they'll be saying we all came from apes.... oh wait...:hihi:

I believe in God but I don't know where he is half the time. The sort of country we've become - if you're attacked on the street and you phone for help they snatch the phone out your hand. Where there's no jobs for our young people because of immigration and because people live too long. I can't see God half the time; the sort of country Britain has become. He has betrayed us!