Facebook Accepts Child Abuse

Bedders is making a point you person :):)

So is Pete, His is that he can't understand why he's brought the vid to this forum. I'm not on Facebook and I would never have seen it on YouTube but here it is. I'm inclined to agree with SqueakyPete :)

So is Pete, His is that he can't understand why he's brought the vid to this forum. I'm not on Facebook and I would never have seen it on YouTube but here it is. I'm inclined to agree with SqueakyPete :)

Sometimes one has to see the horror. And then decide what is right and wrong. Do you think FB should show that?

Sometimes one has to see the horror. And then decide what is right and wrong. Do you think FB should show that?

Sometimes there's no need to see the horror to know that it's wrong and in this instance visuals aren't needed. Facebook aren't wrong to show it it's just unnecessary as is bringing it to yet another outlet. Child abuse goes on we know that and we are appalled by it. Seeing it in this form doesn't make it anymore despicable.

The very act of you posting the link on here can have the same question asked to the forum, does sheffieldforum allow child abuse if your link is allowed?

The video is upsetting, if it is uploaded to popular sites and widespread criticism happens as a result then that can only be a good thing? Maybe prompt the local police to investigate.

Sometimes there's no need to see the horror to know that it's wrong and in this instance visuals aren't needed. Facebook aren't wrong to show it it's just unnecessary as is bringing it to yet another outlet. Child abuse goes on we know that and we are appalled by it. Seeing it in this form doesn't make it anymore despicable.

Maybe. But some peeps need a kick to see the real reality of what's going off outside the confines of there homes. I know I cannot mention a certain cigar smoking 'TV star' who damaged many peoples lifes - that chap got 'outed' on the internet years before the MSM dared say.

The internet is important and should remain free :thumbsup:

Bedders is making a point you person :):)

No he isn't,he is just showing the very same video that he is slamming Facebook for.You can't slate them for showing upsetting and graphic videos,then share it yourself.Like I said,the C4 link would have been a more appropriate link..

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/facebook-video-row-news-rules/4752

It wasn't too hard to find.

The very act of you posting the link on here can have the same question asked to the forum, does sheffieldforum allow child abuse if your link is allowed?

The video is upsetting, if it is uploaded to popular sites and widespread criticism happens as a result then that can only be a good thing? Maybe prompt the local police to investigate.

The link is restricted.

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 22:46 ----------

No he isn't,he is just showing the very same video that he is slamming Facebook for.You can't slate them for showing upsetting and graphic videos,then share it yourself.Like I said,the C4 link would have been a more appropriate link..

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/facebook-video-row-news-rules/4752

It wasn't too hard to find.

Bedders is making the point that FB are showing it for christ sake!!

The link is restricted.

---------- Post added 26-04-2013 at 22:46 ----------

Bedders is making the point that FB are showing it for christ sake!!

Well,since you put it like that then,that makes all the difference.

He could have made his point without showing the full video....for christ sake!!!

double standards or what?