One off Printers in Sheffield and surrounding areas

Hi I am looking for some prices for good quality A4/A3 prints within the next fortnight, but for one off or orders of 5 or so, potentially could be larger orders and several bundles possibly required in future depending on outcome but for now I just need quotes for 1-5 A4 prints on gloss style paper.

They are digital caricatures done on Photoshop, I can send in pdf/jpg formats. Please only respond if the printers are able to print good quality images.

Thanks Brendan

I used 221 Creative Print in Kelham Island for a similar order recently. They were brilliant. The quality was great and they were flexible, fast and reasonably priced.

Highly recommended.

http://www.221print.com/

Note that I have no other connection with them etc.

Hi I am looking for some prices for good quality A4/A3 prints within the next fortnight, but for one off or orders of 5 or so, potentially could be larger orders and several bundles possibly required in future depending on outcome but for now I just need quotes for 1-5 A4 prints on gloss style paper.

They are digital caricatures done on Photoshop, I can send in pdf/jpg formats. Please only respond if the printers are able to print good quality images.

Thanks Brendan

When i make prints to order i use http://www.fileprint.org the quality is amazing! 48 hour turnaround - i'm so confident with them that i dont even have a copy sent to me, but send them straight out to my customers from them :)

Thanks Brendan

I use Pinders ... just had some laser prints made of a drawing I did (about £10 per print). Even I couldn't tell just by looking at them which was the original, bearing in mind I'm dead fussy!

Next project is to have an oil painting I've done printed on canvas. I had it photographed professionally and put on a memory stick which Pinders are happy to work with. I can't really think of anyone else who could beat them.

(I don't work for or know anyone there ... just good quality) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the responses, I'll take a look at these. And I have used Pinders several times in the past but wasn't happy with the upload fee they charge, think it was £10 for A4 and £15 for A3 last time I checked with print costs on top, and if I wanted the exact same pic re-printing a few weeks later I have to pay the upload fees again so works out a little steep. They are good quality prints though, can't doubt that, just wanted to find something a bit cheaper as I'm looking at selling the caricatures for £15 each (A4)

---------- Post added 22-04-2013 at 13:06 ----------

When i make prints to order i use http://www.fileprint.org the quality is amazing! 48 hour turnaround - i'm so confident with them that i dont even have a copy sent to me, but send them straight out to my customers from them :)

Just checked out their site and done a rough estimate, is that all they charge? 24p per A4 plus postage costs? If that's right they undercut everyone else massively, I'll send them a couple of samples later. Thanks again everyone.

Thanks for the responses, I'll take a look at these. And I have used Pinders several times in the past but wasn't happy with the upload fee they charge, think it was £10 for A4 and £15 for A3 last time I checked with print costs on top, and if I wanted the exact same pic re-printing a few weeks later I have to pay the upload fees again so works out a little steep. They are good quality prints though, can't doubt that, just wanted to find something a bit cheaper as I'm looking at selling the caricatures for £15 each (A4)

---------- Post added 22-04-2013 at 13:06 ----------

Just checked out their site and done a rough estimate, is that all they charge? 24p per A4 plus postage costs? If that's right they undercut everyone else massively, I'll send them a couple of samples later. Thanks again everyone.

Yep they are so cheap! I use them for all of my illustrations - customers have always commented on the quality of the prints. I tend to go for the heavier stock but they maaaasssively undercut everyone, if you let them know you can request a sample and they will post a couple out to you!

They send in nicely packaged board backed envelopes too, with no hint of the price, so i send straight out to my customers from them :)