TK Maxx - City, Meadowhall or Crystal Peaks

The one is meadowhall is hopeless!

I like Rotherham or Barnsley best.

I just love TK MAX but the one at meadowhall is useless but the crystal peaks one and Rotherham are great so is town

I think the one in crystal is less picked over but there is a new store in chesterfield which is nearer to me than parkgate

I think the one in crystal is less picked over but there is a new store in chesterfield which is nearer to me than parkgate

Ooooooooo I will have to try that one I buy loads from TK max and sell it on Ebay

TK Maxx is fantastic if you want last seasons' styles in XXXS or XXXL sizes.

For everyone else, it's a waste of time and money.

The stores in Meadowhall and Orchard Square are more like a jumble sale, packed with stuff that nobody wants at eye-watering prices.

At least the one in Meadowhall has a slight benefit in that because it's smaller, you can be out quicker and shop somewhere better.

But as for the one in Orchard Square... by the time you've spent all day browsing through several floors of tat, it's gone 5pm and the entire city centre is closing down :roll:

Well i ended up making a day of it. Started off in city centre - nothing at all in my size, so off to Crystal Peaks - more stuff in my size but still no luck. then Parkgate called, so root round there, again more in my size but still no luck. Then finally back home via Meadowhall and finally found my perfect jeans, hooray.

So conclusion is .... try all of them if you've got th time - different stock and different sizes.

Well i ended up making a day of it. Started off in city centre - nothing at all in my size, so off to Crystal Peaks - more stuff in my size but still no luck. then Parkgate called, so root round there, again more in my size but still no luck. Then finally back home via Meadowhall and finally found my perfect jeans, hooray.

So conclusion is .... try all of them if you've got th time - different stock and different sizes.

You spent all day travelling across South Yorkshire to find a pair of jeans?

You are female, aren't you?

The city centre one is the best I've always found what I'm looking for :-)

The one at Crystal Peaks is fairly big and has free car parking.

The city centre one is the best I've always found what I'm looking for :-)

The problem with the town store is there is no parking .........x

TK Maxx is fantastic if you want last seasons' styles in XXXS or XXXL sizes.

For everyone else, it's a waste of time and money.

The stores in Meadowhall and Orchard Square are more like a jumble sale, packed with stuff that nobody wants at eye-watering prices.

At least the one in Meadowhall has a slight benefit in that because it's smaller, you can be out quicker and shop somewhere better.

But as for the one in Orchard Square... by the time you've spent all day browsing through several floors of tat, it's gone 5pm and the entire city centre is closing down :roll:

That's strange, I'm a size M or L and there are racks full of clothes to fit me in every TK Maxx. As for last seasons styles, I doubt if even 1% of people know what 'this seasons' styles actually are.

I take it you either give away or throw your clothes away when they're a couple of months old and no longer 'this season'? :rolleyes: