Problems with Dog Mess

I have noticed recently the ammount of Dog mess on grass verges in the S5 area. This is so disgusting I have a dog and always clean up. Please can others be a bit more considerate and remove their dogs pooh and dispose properly !!!

The area has a name so why not use it.

How come you don't see white dog sh*t any more? It used to be everywhere in the 80s.

Its because dogs are fed out of tins now, when it was white it was because they were given bones from the butchers. I cant believe they make dry dog food with vegetables in them, why? dogs eat meat, they are canines, I wonder if any of these dog owners have seen a dog going after Marrow in a bone.

How come you don't see white dog sh*t any more? It used to be everywhere in the 80s.

I dont think it's anything to do with what you feed them. More to do with the fact that a large majority of dog owners are very responsible & pick up their dogs mess in a poo bag & then casually tie it up & leave it there, or throw it into the bushes or, best of all, create poo bag art from tree branches.

So whereas in t'olden days a pile of poo would would fester then go white & dissolve into the earth eventually, now takes around 100 years to decompose.

Oh its really bad, we will die.//

It might not kill us but it can cause blindness if ingested.

I live in Hillsborough and there's nearly always dog pooh on most streets you walk down. I can't inderstànd why people would let there dogs pooh on the grass in parks let alone in the middle of the pavement? Bloomin disgusting!!

I dont think it's anything to do with what you feed them. More to do with the fact that a large majority of dog owners are very responsible & pick up their dogs mess in a poo bag & then casually tie it up & leave it there, or throw it into the bushes or, best of all, create poo bag art from tree branches.

So whereas in t'olden days a pile of poo would would fester then go white & dissolve into the earth eventually, now takes around 100 years to decompose.

Sorry but white faeces are a result of dogs eating bones, It didnt fester and go white it was white at the point of exit. Pet owners believe all the hype about tinned dog & cat food, Dogs and cats eat raw meat and bones not pre-cooked meat.The squidgy mess you see now is a direct result of tinned dog food.