Calling walkers in their 40s

If you're planning to walk afternoons without the kids, what is stopping you from taking part in any of the walks already organised?

I'm sorry, but insisting that only forty something singles with kids can do afternoon walks with you is a very narrow criteria that even your target group are going to find off putting. What exactly are you trying/hoping to gain/achieve here?

All the walks start at the crack of dawn. You have really missed the point and i do not understand your desire to clutter up this thread. I am inviting single 40s with or without their children. What is wrong with that?

Oh you are amusing :D

Why don't you go the whole hog and insist people send you a cv, and follow up references before they are permitted to walk with you? I think it is you who is missing the point. Given how many people here would enjoy your proposal of an afternoon group walk with a good pub at the end of it, why are you adding in irrelevant criteria? You're just painting a picture of yourself as rather unsociable, so even if somebody might have passed your interview, they're unlikely to bother going to the effort of bothering with you

Aren't the Shamblers still doing their short daytime walks ?

i dont understand your imput here strix....are you upset that you dont fit...or just bored maybe?

no this is not very productive and i think uncle eddy has hit the nail on the head.

thanks and i will but i am really trying to start a new group for people in a similar situation and early evening would be good too now it is lighter.

Can you say which area you are?

Do you have transport?

nick, its only a suggestion but i would start the post over, ask the mods to delete this one, its so full of rubbish and very off putting,

good luck fella.