2 free tickets for ST holders. (Blades)

megalithic

I am against such offers , although this season i shall benifit from them, usually a season ticket holder , i felt the same last season too.

So for the next 2 evening matches, i shall have the benifit of 2 freebies, thanks to family season ticket holders.

Yet the club will now lose the £40 i would have willingly have paid!! Multiply this by many hundred and its not cost effective, maybe a few newbies and part timers will benifit too. But seems to me the biggest winners are the 4000 "walk in" supporters, who will know a season ticket holder .

The evening kick offs will rule out the youngsters benifiting. But hey ho !! more beer tokens :)

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 22:20 ----------

i'm trying megalithic,honest i'm trying to discuss free ticket offers but something keeps cropping up.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 22:14 ----------

Thing is though Tat,i am finding it harder to justify £40 to the one who must be obeyed so i spend £50 in the sportsman instead.

;) lol well i still spend plenty in the Sheaf View, i dont enjoy the footy so much now a days, but its a 40 year habit with me, cant kick it :) Ithought by giving up my season ticket, i would have the freedom to miss a few matches! its not worked out like that:)

Off to Pompy on the 20th, like many thinking it was our last away fixture:( its no longer due to rearranged matches.

Anyway hope you see the benifit of the ticket offer. its first come first serve.

Edited by TAT

As a mate said, this doesn't benefit season ticket holders.

But good to see that the Blades have put a decent offer on to fill the ground.

It benefits me that my 2 neighbours who can't normally afford to go can now go for free .

I'm happy to see them go , and they will be happy to go , everyone benefits from this and everyone's a winner .

It benefits me that my 2 neighbours who can't normally afford to go can now go for free .

I'm happy to see them go , and they will be happy to go , everyone benefits from this and everyone's a winner .

Again, I am not saying it isn't a good idea, just saying it is marketing it as 'rewarding' STH, when it is actually rewarding non STH.

Again, I am not saying it isn't a good idea, just saying it is marketing it as 'rewarding' STH, when it is actually rewarding non STH.

Well it is in a way because they can go with there mates who normally wouldnt have been able to afford to go :D