Niche Nite Club And Funky House In Sheffield!!!

Like me :)

I'm not all bad ;)

OI GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! Wot you trying to say? Der are people out there who do work till late at night.....and then were do they go??? Everywhere is closed. Thank god for the late clubs or some people whouldnt have a social life. I go to Niche and I used to stay till 9am when it was open...and i dont take drugs or even drink!!!!!! So what you trying to say? That im "That kind of person" just because i go out all night?

Originally posted by BarbieGyal

OI GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! Wot you trying to say? Der are people out there who do work till late at night.....and then were do they go??? Everywhere is closed. Thank god for the late clubs or some people whouldnt have a social life. I go to Niche and I used to stay till 9am when it was open...and i dont take drugs or even drink!!!!!! So what you trying to say? That im "That kind of person" just because i go out all night?

do you know leanne that works in the cloak room? very good friend of mine

Does anyone know any artists/titles of big niche tunes that i cud download? And what is the proper name for tht kind of music cus people just call it niche music.

If it's still the same as it has been for years then it's Speed Garage.

Thought it was speed garage but alot of people keep sayin its funky house?

Sunny, Niche music can be catogorised into many different names.....try these...... Speed garage, underground house, uplifting house!! Also try the reflex records website them who do Zero on a friday night they mite have some info as they are a record shop which sells that kind of music.

It's not funky house, never has been and never will be - it's speed garage.

Mind you funky house isn't funky house either - it's US (Chicago) house and french house.

Originally posted by Classic Rock

How come Niche is for sale? Wonder how much it is.....

Personal reasons supposedly...