Anyone used Hertz car hire recently?

Hi I'm hiring a car next week and can't decide what company to use. Found a good deal with hertz but heard bad things about them so am wary of using them. Just wondered if anyone had hired a car off them recently?

Thanks

Had one or two last year, they were totally fine, spotless inside and out.

I hired one from Alamo on Corporation street 6 weeks ago. Got a brand new Astra with 200 miles on the clock from Friday afternoon until Monday afternoon for £67.

Walked round the car and filmed it on my phone so I could tell if they tried anything later but it was all fine and I would use them again.

Enterprise rent a car opposite meadowhall retail park are brilliant, have hired numerous times from them. It must be the staff that make it so good because we once hired from Enterprise on Rutland road & they gave us a car with a cracked windscreen knowing it had a crack, we ended up taking it to the meadowhall branch who swapped it for a different car & told us it should never have been given to us. The manager at the Rutland road branch is the biggest arse, but at meadowhall all staff are helpful & friendly. If you hire over a weekend at enterprise it's cheaper aswell

Used Hertz in Malaga, no problems but hard sell on the top up insurance. Just stand firm and they back off!