Reception issues! A nightmare!!

I was on EE t-mobile which now shared the same network as orange. I was having problems where texts wouldn't send and signal would randomly drop out and not come back until I turned my phone off and on again. It seems to be a bit problem with EE customers, and the company is not doing a lot to solve the problem. Ended up changing network and not had any problems ever since.

I am with Orange and since they turned into EE I've had nothing but issues. I haven't had a max signal anywhere since, the signal will suddenly 'go' and not come back unless I restart my phone, my 3G is a quarter of the speed it used to be, it'll randomly disconnect calls (I had to use my OH's phone to call the bank as each time I got through it call failed even with full signal). My upgrade is due in July and oh boy am I switching.

From what I've read, they're focusing on 4G customers and treating 3G like third class citizens.