Project car wanted

wanted pre 1985 project/restoration car

anything considered

up to 600.00 paid

hi just wondered if you got a car for your project ive got a 1988 ford fiesta for sale its got 32000 miles on clock it drives few little bits of welding needed but other than than its in good condition for age no tor t 400 ono ring me on 07855288161

Hi there,

I've got a 1970 Simca 1000 1.3 restoration project that you may be interested in. I have already done a lot of work on it to prepare it for restoration. I was going to make into a group F replica track car but it could be made into a road car. It's been stripped down to the shell and I have most of the parts but the Simca Spares Club Secretary only lives in chesterfield and he can give help and advice as well as any spares you might need.

Ring me for further info:- Steve 07850739559. Many thanks.

P.s. Molly's mum is the wife by the way! I'm not registered on here yet.

Edited by molly's mum
Added text

Hello

Do not know if you have got sorted yet but I have a 1972 (tax exempt) Vanden Plas 1300 same model as the Austin 1100/1300 range but the posh version with leather interior & large grille.

I am after about £750 for it but you are welcome to view to see what you think

Starts,drives & stops but been off road for 10 years solid little car.

If interested just let me know

i am still looking for something,

has anybody got anything for sale

any project considered

i am still looking for something,

has anybody got anything for sale

any project considered

Would an X reg Volvo 345 automatic be of any interest? That's X reg from first time around so would be early 1980s, it's a non-runner as far as I know and has been stored in a garage for at least 10 years.

Would an X reg Volvo 345 automatic be of any interest? That's X reg from first time around so would be early 1980s, it's a non-runner as far as I know and has been stored in a garage for at least 10 years.

thank you for reply,,,, but no thanks

Have a vw polo 1.2 with plenty of mot on it but possibly a slipping timing chain that would be a good project if you might be interested. Otherwise in good nick with lots if new parts done fir last mot.